1. Procure a prospectus from the nearest sub co-ordinator
by paying a sum of $20.
2. Fill the registration form attached with the prospectus.
3. Deposit the duly filled form with the co-ordinator along
with the admission test fee of $50.
4. The date of Admission Test will be notified by the co-ordinator.
5. If you clear the admission test you may deposit the service
charge of the co ordinator and get an admission confirmation letter.
6. You will recieve the Joining Letter along with JW-202
student visa letter within 6 weeks.
7. You may deposit the air fare and get the visa
and the tickets .
8. Get ready for the date of departure from New Delhi along with the accompanying person from
the co ordinators.
9. Deposit the tution fee, hostel fee, etc in the University in China.
10. Classes commence from the 1st of September.